The other night Dan was working late and Caleb was taking an early evening nap, so Gabe and I took the opportunity to eat dinner together. We just had this leftover pasta dish I made the night before and sprinkled some cheese on it. He was loving the cheese and kept wanting to eat it out of the bag and it was making a mess, so I gave him a slice of cheese. I started to clean up while he was finishing and my cell phone was on the table so he started playing with it. All the sudden I looked over and he was pounding the slice of cheese on the table with my phone - the end with all the openings! :-) Fortunately, after it dried up a little bit, I was able to dig most of it out with a bobby pin and it's still working like a charm! This is why we have the cheapest, ugliest (but sturdiest) cell phones you can have. :-) Or, we could just not let him play with them...
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Toddlers and cell phones don't mix...
The other night Dan was working late and Caleb was taking an early evening nap, so Gabe and I took the opportunity to eat dinner together. We just had this leftover pasta dish I made the night before and sprinkled some cheese on it. He was loving the cheese and kept wanting to eat it out of the bag and it was making a mess, so I gave him a slice of cheese. I started to clean up while he was finishing and my cell phone was on the table so he started playing with it. All the sudden I looked over and he was pounding the slice of cheese on the table with my phone - the end with all the openings! :-) Fortunately, after it dried up a little bit, I was able to dig most of it out with a bobby pin and it's still working like a charm! This is why we have the cheapest, ugliest (but sturdiest) cell phones you can have. :-) Or, we could just not let him play with them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Funny! Hunter loves cell phones already too. Something about what they aren't supposed to play with are the funnest toys.
Post a Comment