Monday, November 19, 2007
The Bachelor
OK, I haven't watched the Bachelor since Andrew and Jen, but I just got suckered in to watching the finale tonight (and I saw last weeks' and maybe bits and pieces of a couple of other episodes). Did anyone else watch this? Why would he not pick either one? I definitely was not expecting that! At least he could have given it the ol' "let's see where it goes" speech, but he sent both girls packing. Crazy. What's even more crazy is that I got so caught up in it I'm posting about it on my blog....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So you ruined it for me : 0 Shamefully I've been faithfully watching all season and had DVR'd the finale because we watched a movie instead. I saw your post before I watched it. I won't hold it against you : ) I'm with you though... he couldn't pick either?? I think he was just in it for the fun of it. If you need more answers watch tonights after the final rose show : )
Glad you beat to me posting about it! Because we DVR'd it too, and I just watched it today. Couldn't believe my eyes. It's baffling. He seems like one of the nicest guys yet. Do you think ABC has some rule that you have to propose? And he was too moral to propose and not really mean it maybe?? Don't know...we'll have to watch tonight!
Post a Comment