That is so weird and funny! What's up with Arizona??? I've never even seen that like a tagline for the AZ tourism board! Love it!! Love the accompanying picture, too!
How funny! Where did he come up with Arizona?? I don't think Henry even knows it exists :-) The pic is really cute too. I can't wait to see him again when I don't have the spend the whole time in bed! :-)
2 comments:
That is so weird and funny! What's up with Arizona??? I've never even seen that like a tagline for the AZ tourism board! Love it!! Love the accompanying picture, too!
How funny! Where did he come up with Arizona?? I don't think Henry even knows it exists :-) The pic is really cute too. I can't wait to see him again when I don't have the spend the whole time in bed! :-)
Post a Comment