A while back Jamie and Teara turned me on to the Kraft Foods magazine and weekly emails. This week they featured "One Bag, Five Meals" and they actually have 14 weeks worth of these menus, including your shopping list. And the meals seem pretty simple and easy. I think we'll definitely give it a try; just wanted to share in case anyone else is interested! Here's the link to to the 14 weeks worth of menus:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/EverydayDinner/ShoppingListSplashPage.htm?e=email#week8
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you like it : ) I just got that email too and thought I'd try it. How easy, right!!
LOVE IT!!! I've been feeling like I've been on the campbellkitchen.com site a bit too much, so I love this variety! That is crazy - I've been dying to put together a nice menu for a full week so I can condense shopping for items to use in different meals, and can't wait to try some of these! Thanks!
I am definitely going to be using this! I try to shop every week and plan a week's worth of meals, but really I'm out of ideas and tired of the regulars. I love the one bag, 5 meals. Also I like that a frozen pizza gets to be a meal one night. I can definitely use that freebie. Thanks for sharing...I will be trying these. Let me know which ones you guys do...
Post a Comment