It's crazy that Caleb is already 1/3 of the way to his first birthday! He's such a smiley boy. He's been sleeping good 10 hour stretches at night pretty consistently, so that's been great. He was waking up around 6, but now with the time change it's closer to 5, but I can usually get him back down for a little bit after that. This is a fun age - lots of giggles and he's just a nice size to cuddle and squeeze. I do think he's teething, though. He's been a little fussier, especially for his naps, the last few days. Gabe got his first tooth at four months, so we'll see what happens!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
4 Months
It's crazy that Caleb is already 1/3 of the way to his first birthday! He's such a smiley boy. He's been sleeping good 10 hour stretches at night pretty consistently, so that's been great. He was waking up around 6, but now with the time change it's closer to 5, but I can usually get him back down for a little bit after that. This is a fun age - lots of giggles and he's just a nice size to cuddle and squeeze. I do think he's teething, though. He's been a little fussier, especially for his naps, the last few days. Gabe got his first tooth at four months, so we'll see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It goes too fast! (I know I keep saying that, but it is true!!)
I was just cruising a site to check on the baby milestones for the first year, and it has 3 months per page, and I looked at the fact that we're at the bottom of page 1 and it made me blue because we're about at the 1/4 of a year mark!!
So cute! I found it so hard to actually get a picture of a good smile!
Oh, so sweet. He is just a little doll. 4 months is still so little. But I do hear you, time just flies. It's so sad, but at the same time this time around I feel like I know what great things we have to look forward to as they grow.
Post a Comment