Monday, November 19, 2007

Playmates






We had a busy weekend with our friends. We got together with my college friends and their little ones Friday (sorry, no pics). Then Saturday my high school girlfriends and I got together at Jamie's. Hunter and Caleb "played" together; Hunter was kind enough to let Caleb try some of his toys. :-) I love these pics, especially the one where Hunter is looking at Caleb's hand like, "why is he touching me?" Too cute. They're only about 6 months apart, so they'll be buds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Caleb is just adorable and has such a cute personality! I was still laughing at how loud he was with his happy yelling. Too funny! It will be so fun when they get a little bigger and can actually play : )

Christina said...

They are just so cute together! What darling little boys you guys have :-)