Thursday, August 28, 2008

It Happens


Last night my mom, Gabe and I ran to our new favorite dessert place, Gelato Uno in Berwyn. They have DELICIOUS gelato and the place is really cute, too.
Anyway, on the way, I was sort of discussing with my mom that I was feeling stressed out and that I was going to be working well into the evening and I said something about that "just makes me angry." I was sort-of half joking when I said it, but he asked why I was angry, very concerned of course. I explained that I wasn't literally mad, but sometimes I just get stressed out. To which he replied, "Don't worry, Mommy. It happens sometimes."

3 comments:

Erica said...

This is such a precious picture. Gabe is a sweet and thoughtful little boy.
I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling stressed and hope you were able to finish your work so you can relax this holiday weekend.

Love,
Erica

The Jones Family said...

What a sweetheart... And I love the shirt! Also enjoyed the post about the flowers. What wonderful little boys you have :).
Heather

Anonymous said...

Gabe says the greatest things. He was alot of fun when I came to babysit. I had a great time with both of the boys and with you and Dan. Hope this next week is less stressful.
Love,
Sandi