We're back safe & sound! The trip back went really smoothly; thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Here are a couple of teaser pics until I can post in more detail!
Awwwww, I want more!! JK! But I'm so happy that you're back safely. It sounds like you had a great time. These are awesome pics, I can't wait to read and see more!
It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm so glad that the car held up and the driving to and from wasn't too bad. We were praying for you throughout the week. Gabe sounded like he was really excited about the moose and the fishing. What fun!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Love, Sandi
4 comments:
Awwwww, I want more!! JK! But I'm so happy that you're back safely. It sounds like you had a great time. These are awesome pics, I can't wait to read and see more!
Love you guys! Welcome home!
It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm so glad that the car held up and the driving to and from wasn't too bad. We were praying for you throughout the week. Gabe sounded like he was really excited about the moose and the fishing. What fun!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
Love, Sandi
Can't wait to see more!!
It sounds like it was a great trip!
Love,
Erica
It looks so beautiful! The lighthouse picture looks like you just grabbed a postcard...welcome home!!
Post a Comment