I have had lot of nice compliments on my new blog template - thanks! I love it, too, and I wish I could take the credit, but all the credit goes to Michelle at Shabby Creations(see the logo and link on the side bar toward the bottom). She has some amazing pre-built templates (which this was) for $10. It was so hard to choose - I seriously loved them all. I think Michelle and I could be BFFs in the decor department. It took less than a day for her to get it updated. She also does custom designs and other things, so if you're in the market, check her out!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE the look of your blog!! I think I will have to spend $10 to update mine. All of her designs are cute.
Thanks for sharing!!
Love,
Erica
I just checked out the site. You had to be paralyzed with indecision. They are all awesome and they are all you...Maybe you'll have to change your design every month!!!
Man, do I ever hate my plain old blogger template now. Drat!
Post a Comment