Happy Labor Day! Hope you all had a good Monday off. It's my favorite day of the week to have off, and I love that it's now a short week!
We laid low today, which was good, because Dan and the boys are all recovering from colds (and I'm just starting to get it). But we did want to make the most of the last of summer, so we went and visited a sprinkler park in Oak Park. The boys had a blast. Caleb just kept swatting at the water and gets so mad when it goes off.
After that we got ice cream at McD's and came home and grilled shrimp and veggies. It was a nice, low-key day. As with most summer holiday, there's music blaring outside right now, but it's actually really mellow and nice and makes me wish summer would hang on just a little longer.

2 comments:
The water park sounds like so much fun. You do have lots of cool things to do in Chicago.
Love ya,
Sandi
That was a good way to spend a hot summer day. It looks like the boys had so much fun!
It was good to see you guys over the weekend. I wish it would have worked out to spend more time with your boys. I loved seeing them for that quick minute, but miss them. Hope it works out to get together soon!
Love you!
Post a Comment