





....from ordering the 6-pose package at Portrait Innovations. I have been wanting to get Caleb's one-year (OK, 14-month) pictures done and also meant to do a 3-year pic for Gabe, so while I was in Rockford over the weekend I took them to the old standby. My dad came with to help out (Dan stayed in Chicago because he had to work), and since his birthday was coming up, we decided to get some shots of him with the boys, too! I think they turned out really cute. Very simple, but I'm happy with them. Also, I selected the one of them with my dad for the $9.99 special, which comes with about 100 prints, and then realized that I didn't really need that many of that shot (nor did my dad!). So I called and they let me come in and exchange for another pose! They are so super nice at the one in Rockford. Even if the pics are not top of the line, it's easy, cheap and a pleasant experience. At least it has been for us so far!
Enjoy the pics above, and here's a link to the rest.....I think my favorite is the one with Gabe standing with his hands in his pockets. He looks like such a big boy! If you look close enough you can see his polka-dot croc tan on his feet. :-)

4 comments:
Great pictures. Is is possible to order some. I'd like to get some to fit into the frame you gave us. I'll have to measure. I know the big one is 8x10 but I'm not sure of the size of the small ones. I'd be happy to pay. Can I order from the website?
Love ya,
Sandi
These pictures turned out absolutely adorable. Who could have resisted the 6-pose package?? Your boys are just beautiful! Gabe looks like a model in these pictures with his little poses.
I'm glad they were so helpful and switched out the poses for you. That's so nice. We love our pictures!! Thank you!
(Q&A)Could these guys be any cuter? It just isn't possible!!
Bapa Tyo looks so proud; what a great idea to include him in the photos. These are such special photos; I'm sure we'll all treasure them for years to come.
Oma
These pictures are great. Gabe does look like a little model in that pose. Who can resist the 6-pose package???
Post a Comment