Monday, September 01, 2008

Caleb's First Drawing

Caleb got a hold of one of Gabe's wipeable markers and started writing on the floor (which easily wiped off, thankfully), so I put him on the mat that goes with these markers and let him go to town. I captured a little bit of it on video, along with his attempts to draw on his shirt. :-). It also includes a visit from Meow, and you'll hear Caleb's word for "kitty." He's saying lots of words now and I know I'm really behind on a milestone post for him - I have a huge list of things on the chalkboard that I need to post about, including molars, walking, words and more. So, stay tuned for that. :-)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh this is so sweet! Caleb is so adorable!! I love watching him color. He is such a big boy to take the lid off the marker and draw all by himself. WOW! And I loved hearing him say "kitty". So cute. He's such a talker! Also I think Meow wants to be a star :-)

Love you guys,
Christina

Anonymous said...

Cute video. Caleb is changing every time I see him. What fun to see all the new things he can do.
Love ya,
Sandi