Tuesday, September 30, 2008
It wasn't quite Art Music Justice...
...but another AWESOME concert. Last Wednesday, sort of spur of the moment, I got to go see The Eagles at the United Center with clients for work. It was SO much fun. I obviously know who the Eagles are, but had no idea how many songs I actually knew! They put on a great show, and for their age, are clearly in much better shape than me as evidenced by their standing up and playing for 3+ hours. We got to sit in our company's box, and the stage happened to be down on the floor directly in front of us (we were perpendicular to the stage). I would probably never select The Eagles as a concert I'd like to attend, but I am so glad I was able to go. Great music and great fun. I've updated my playlist with some of their songs. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment