Friday, September 26, 2008
Linus
Caleb has a little friend.....it's name is blankie. Lately he's really been reminding me of Linus from the Peanuts, because he drags it everywhere and sleeps with it, too. If it's on the ground he'll just go over and dive on it, sometimes saying "ni-ni" (which he doesn't really mean, trust me). It actually has one corner that's a little "hood" and it has little bear ears, which are his favorite parts. He has to be holding or chewing on one or both of them and when I'm putting him down and it's dark, he'll search the blankie over to find them! It's funny because I always wanted Gabe to have a "lovie" as a baby, but he never attached to anything. Caleb is another story......we don't leave home without blankie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Caleb crawling, dragging that lovey behind him - I love it!
It seems like having the blanket has helped when you have had to leave him with me. At least he had a little security, especially for going to bed. I think it is cute that he loves it so much.
love ya,
Sandi
Post a Comment