Friday, January 04, 2008

More lists.....

I thought of a few more practical things to add to my New Year's resolution list:

  • Revise and stick to our budget (does anyone use Quicken and do you have any thoughts one way or the other? In the past I've just used Excel with running tallies.)
  • Keep track of the checkbook (it gets balanced maybe once a year...at best)
  • Set up online bill pay through my bank
  • Try to go paperless with bills / file and organize the paper that I do have
  • Try to keep the van clean (that's a tough one for me - our van is usually a disaster)
  • Try to sew something (I got a sewing machine last year, but after a couple attempts by my mom, I still don't really know how to use it on my own)
  • Organize and print photos and dare I say, scrapbook?? (or maybe photobooks)
And I'm WAY behind on posting, so here are some things I need to post about (some of which I'll try to do tonight):

  • Firsts
  • Feeling sentimental
  • Caleb's 6 months
  • Computer Skilz
  • Downtown and the Bean
  • Pics by Gabe
  • Brothers
  • Belly Laughs
  • Other miscellaneous pics

1 comments:

Christina said...

I'm with you on the needing to organize/print pics. While I love the advanced technology, the digital camera has really been the worst thing for me because now I never have any actual pictures. They're all stored in folders on the computer. I think I'm going to go just the photo album route. I know it's really old school, but I think if I plan to scrapbook, it will just never happen. At least for the next 5-10 years...