I thought this was cute because Gabe was putting his arm around Cay Cay.
This one was Gabe trying to clean Caleb up with a wipe after he had eaten breakfast.
Chillin' with their beverages.
Sweet boys.
I thought this was cute because Gabe was putting his arm around Cay Cay.
This one was Gabe trying to clean Caleb up with a wipe after he had eaten breakfast.
Chillin' with their beverages.
Sweet boys.
2 comments:
I LOVE the new look of your blog! Also, your boys are so darling! I can't believe how much Caleb has grown. Gabe has the cutest little head of blonde hair! Love his haircut too! I must say, we've really taken off with this blogging. I am having fun and enjoying your posts too! :)
That video is so funny. I love how Caleb innocently stares right at the camera, but his little hand finds his way to the cup every time! And then he just looks at his bottle like, "uh uh, that's not what I had in mind"! Too funny! They are just adorable. This sounds like a conversation we'll be hearing in our house in a few short months! Henry is already big on "mine"! Although he says, "me's". Love you guys!
Post a Comment