Here's a cute video of Caleb laughing at Dan. He loves being surprised or playing peek-a-boo. This is probably the hardest I've heard him laugh. Too cute.
Ahhh! I could never grow tired of hearing that sound!! Baby laughs. It sounds like he's laughing so hard he can barely catch his breath at times and he's just shaking!! He has such a hilarious, boisterous personality. I love it.
1) I love Dan's "sneak up" twirling around - LOVE IT! 2) I think Caleb looked a bit Gabe-ish in a coupld of the close ups (moreso than I had noticed up til this poin) 3) That laugh is the best! Especially his crazy squealiness in between. Too sweet!
5 comments:
Ahhh! I could never grow tired of hearing that sound!! Baby laughs. It sounds like he's laughing so hard he can barely catch his breath at times and he's just shaking!! He has such a hilarious, boisterous personality. I love it.
I love the scream of excitement between laughs. There's nothing like a baby laugh!
Jamie
1) I love Dan's "sneak up" twirling around - LOVE IT!
2) I think Caleb looked a bit Gabe-ish in a coupld of the close ups (moreso than I had noticed up til this poin)
3) That laugh is the best! Especially his crazy squealiness in between. Too sweet!
Cutist name and sweetest laugh.
Baby laughs just make me laugh - i can't help it! Thanks for brightening my night!! :)
Post a Comment