Monday, January 28, 2008

Holly, you think YOURS is bad?

OK, so Holly just posted this celebrity look-alike game and was surprised that it brought up Jason Biggs as a match (on the third attempt). WELL......look who came up as a match for me....TWICE: Jeb Bush!!! What?!

I will say these are both terrible pictures of my chunky face (and actually, in the first one I was pregnant), but come on! Sadly, there is a bit of a resemblance....







6 comments:

Jamie said...

Is he even a celebrity??

That's too funny!!

Jamie

Amy Kate said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I have to go do it! Can I call you Jeb?
You know who always reminds me of you? Maura Tierney, in her cute Newsradio days. And there's someone else too, but I can't think of it now.

Holly said...

Oh Sara, LOL!!! This is a riot! I feel better now though because Sally got Ashton Kutcher as a match and now you got Jeb Bush!!! Too funny! Just for the record- you look nothing like him. You are far more beautiful & feminine, but that goes without saying!! That website is definitely good for a laugh though! :)

Anonymous said...

I always thought ol' Jeb was a looker. :)

Dan

Amy Kate said...

I am apparently Jared Leto's doppleganger. Jared Leto and an assortment of Asian actresses (and actors!) who I've never heard of!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! who would have thought my sis resembled such a high profile celeb. :) too funny!!!