I have been really bad with pictures lately, but I promise I'll try to get some up soon! Things are going well here. Gabe and Caleb are both doing well, despite neither of them napping much the last couple of days! Caleb is definitely been very "wakeful" lately during the day, not wanting to nap more than 40 minutes or so and usually less...where are those three or four hour naps?! A trip to Rockford over the weekend and Caleb's lack of sleep yesterday meant no nap for Gabe the last three days. Thankfully, my mom is here today and both boys are now peacefully sleeping....and I got a shower. Caleb is still sleeping pretty well at night, though, thankfully.
I had been feeling better, but just today am starting to feel a little worse and things are looking more infected again. I've been a little frustrated by this whole ordeal and just hope that it passes quickly! I am taking a THIRD round of antibiotics now after seeing the surgeon again on Monday. She thought things looked better, but redder than she'd like. I see my OB tomorrow for the 6-week check-up, so we'll see how that goes.
Well, sorry for being Debbie Downer (wah, waaahhh), I'll post something happy next. :-)
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
At least you got a shower :-) Sometimes a shower is like a mini vacation!
I'll keep praying that you heal quickly!
Jamie
I'm so sorry to hear about this ongoing infection battle. I'm glad it's still trying to be controlled without surgical methods. We'll keep you in our prayers too.
Post a Comment