




Yesterday my mom and I took to boys to the Brookfield Zoo. It was such a nice day and we are members (thanks to Tim and Sandi), so we can go just for a little while without feeling like we have to stay a while to get our money's worth.
Caleb slept the whole time, so he didn't really see much at his first big zoo outing. But Gabe had fun and we hit all his faves, the lion, the playground and the petting zoo. He loves to brush the little goats. Do you feel like all children's petting zoos are filled with goats? I feel like there are about 50 goats, and then a few other things?
Anyway, we had a great day and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather. I would like to live somewhere where it's sunny and mid-70s everyday!

3 comments:
It's always all goats, all the time! Those are the only pettable animals at all petting zoos - it is super strange!
I cannot believe how big Caleb has gotten already! Why does it have to go so fast??
I think goats must multiply easily : )
Cute pictures! I love Gabe in the glasses and the one of Caleb snoozing in his stroller is beautiful! Looks like you guys had fun. And I totally agree with you about the weather thing. Although it's starting to heat up again here....
Post a Comment