Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Road Trip










This weekend we made our first big road trip to Rockford to visit family so they could meet Caleb. The trip went well; Caleb wasn't happy for the first 10 minutes or so, but then he fell asleep for pretty much the remainder of the trip. Then Gabe wasn't happy for the last part. :-) We got to see all of the great grandparents and a lot of my family that hadn't met him yet, so that was nice. He literlly slept the whole day, right through being passed around and everything. Sandi had the magic touch I guess....she got him to sleep and that was that! We ended up staying over until Sunday, so it was his first overnight, too! Everything went well. Here are some pics from the weekend.

Also, Caleb is already one month old today! I will try to post a link to the first month's pictures a little later. Happy one month birthday, Caleb!

P.S. For some reason, it's not letting me post a second batch of pics, so I'll post the ones of my family later.

1 comments:

Christina said...

I'm impressed, it sounds like a success. I'm nervous for our first big road trip with 2! Well done you guys!!