You got so many good pics! And you thought you wouldn't take as many of the 2nd : ) I love the look at my belly and eating my fist pics. Who labeled them all? Good work!!
I agree, there are so many cute ones! And Sara I have to say that you take THE BEST hospital pics. How do you manage to look so great and beautiful just after giving birth. All of them of you look great. Caleb is just such a doll. I can't wait to see both boys again this weekend. I just want to squeeze Caleb, he's so cute and cuddly. We're looking forward to spending some time with you guys! Love you!
3 comments:
You got so many good pics! And you thought you wouldn't take as many of the 2nd : ) I love the look at my belly and eating my fist pics.
Who labeled them all? Good work!!
Oops... the comment above is from Jamie : )
I agree, there are so many cute ones! And Sara I have to say that you take THE BEST hospital pics. How do you manage to look so great and beautiful just after giving birth. All of them of you look great. Caleb is just such a doll. I can't wait to see both boys again this weekend. I just want to squeeze Caleb, he's so cute and cuddly. We're looking forward to spending some time with you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment