Friday, August 31, 2007

Time is flying!


Caleb will be 8 weeks tomorrow already. I can't believe how time is flying! That means only 4 short weeks left until I'm back to work part time. :-( He is getting bigger by the minute. He's still sleeping pretty well at night - 6 hours is average and then another 3 or 4, but no more awake time at night, which is nice. He's sleeping pretty well during the day, too. Overall he is a really easy going baby and pretty content.

I'm still battling this darn infection, but it is better and I'm trying not to let it overshadow these early baby days! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers - please keep praying that it can be resolved with the "incision" treatment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you need a babysitter. I'm sorry you need to go back to work, but at least it is parttime.

Christina said...

It is hard to believe that it's already been 8 weeks. Time does just fly with these littlest ones especially since you're measuring weeks. At least there's still a month to go before going back to work...