Thursday, August 02, 2007
Sleeping
One more thing...Caleb has slept 5 or 5 1/2 hour stretches the last couple nights again and had no "awake" time during the middle of the night, so that's been really nice. And he typically does two three or sometimes four hour stretches during the day, so we definitely can't complain. His most awake times are in the morning and then in the evening, which I guess is pretty typical. Just documenting this mostly for my own records. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! You are a blogging machine! I hadn't checked in awhile, and you had added a bunch! It's incredible even to see little Caleb change in just a few weeks. What sweet boys you have :).
love you!
That's great he's sleeping longer stretches. And also great they are taking a duo nap for mom : 0
I am impressed with your ability to blog....I don't think I can keep up :)
Post a Comment