





Here are some pics of Caleb trying out the various baby equipment. Like his brother, I think his fave is looking at those little bears in the pack-n-play...the ones you have to stand and manually spin. :-) Gabe has been good at "showing" Caleb some of the toys and how they work. He also has been wanting to play with some of them himself, i.e. sit in the car seat, sit in the bouncy seat...he actually sat in the swing yesterday and I thought it was going to break! He also loves to sit and rock in the car seat...he'll say "i was a tiny, little baby.." meaning this was mine when I was a baby. :-)
We went out to Target this morning and that went well. My mom came with us, which definitely helped. She's staying with us while Dan is in DC giving a speech at a mentoring conference (he gets back today).

2 comments:
I can't get over what a big boy he looks like already and how quickly he's changing! He's just adorable, we've got to come visit again soon. Keep the post coming : )
Jamie
These are so cute. I love how Gabe is so interested in everything baby and Caleb. It's so funny that he's reminiscing about his baby days :-) I agree that Caleb is just changing so quickly. He's getting to be a big boy, and he is just so darling. I can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment