Thursday, August 16, 2007
Updates on the duct....
So, I just got back from the surgeon's office again. She actually thought things looked "markedly" better, which was a relief, because I wasn't really sure and thought she would definitely cut the "hole" she was talking about. I am very grateful and definitely appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. I have to continue pumping that side, but that's been going OK and I'm actually building up a nice supply of milk in the fridge, so that's nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad for the good news. Hope it continues to get better!
Jamie
I just read all your updates and had no idea you were dealing with all that this week.. you poor thing! I hope it continues to get better and we will definitely keep you in our prayers too. I'm so glad you didn't need that drain thing... nursing is so good for our babies that it would be really hard to be "forced" to quit!
Post a Comment