Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pumping the tum tums



Here's another you might enjoy. Now that I have been nursing Caleb, Gabe refers to the milk makers as "tum tums." One morning I was pumping and this was his interpretation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I was cracking up :)

Amy Kate said...

I am laughing my butt off at this!!! His reenactment is too much - where does he come up with it? Love it!

Christina said...

OH my goodness...I'm cracking up at this too. I love that he makes the noise and pumps his tum tums! That is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you a funny story . . . my friend's kids are 2 and a half years apart, and her second child, Jonathan, took FOREVER to nurse. She didn't realize how much her daughter was picking up on it until one day she witnessed her daughter "nursing" her stuffed elephant by holding it up on one side, SIGHING LOUDLY, and then repeating on the other side.

The whole game consisted of loud, impatient sighs.

they really do notice what we do!!!

Amber Stubbs said...

I was falling out of my chair...this is so funny and Dan's reaction kills me!!!!!! I love kids, aren't they just so honest!