Monday, August 27, 2007

This is what I had for lunch today:

The rest of Gabe's mac-n-cheese (a few bites)
A banana
A snack-sized Kit Kat
A spoonful of peanut butter


I definitely need to be more healthy and organized about eating! But, sometimes you just have to grab what you can. :-)

3 comments:

Christina said...

I remember those days! When Henry was a newborn I felt like I lived on snacking here and there and Lean Cuisines. I can't imagine how tough it is with 2. Love you guys!

Sally said...

At least there was some healthy fruit (potassium in the banana!) and protein in the PB. It could have been worse! And mac and cheese can't be too bad, we have it a lot here too! Did you know Trader Joe's has the "easy mac" type stuff, but it's an organic brand called Annie's? We try to have that instead of the less- healthy Kraft brand since discovering it.

Amy Kate said...

I've been doing the same!!! I feel better knowing it isn't just me - I've been living on Goldfish crackers (mostly pizza flavored) and the cheese & peanut butter crackers (you know, the bright orange ones) and the occasional bagel, plus the fruit or yogurt that I try to muscle Charlotte into eating that she cries over and I'm too tired to force her to eat so I just let her slack and then I eat it.