
Like his cousin Henry, Gabe also had a swimming adventure this weekend. We bought one of those small plastic kiddie pools for him on Sunday becuase it was SO HOT and we don't have central air in our house, so we needed to cool off. He was a little nervous at first, I think because the water was still pretty chilly. We sat next to the pool for a while and just splashed and sprinkled water, then we stood in the pool together for a while and played, but he didn't want to sit down. Then, right before we came in, he slipped and fell in chest deep. Needless to say, he was not happy about that and it wasn't the best way to end our first dip in our new pool! I think he'll warm up to it eventually. (never mind the messy yard in the background...it's a work in progress.)

2 comments:
What a cute picture! He's such a cutie!! I just love him and wish we could live closer so they could have all of their adventures together. It sounds like he was pretty brave for his first time out! I love his swim trunks too by the way..where are they from?
Super cute! How fun, I'm sure he'll warm up to swimming in no time. Just remind him his mother is a former lifeguard :-)
Post a Comment