Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Beautiful Day






Today was a beautiful sunny day. My aunt is a garden designer and we've hired her to help us with our yard (which is pretty much a blank slate at this point). She came out this morning to take a look around and take some measurements. I am really excited to get some things planted out there. I love flowers and plants, so I can't wait for it to take shape.

We went to the park this afternoon (pics above) so Gabe could show off his new shades and enjoy the swings. He absolutely loved the swings - we could hardly get him out. We also saw a doggie that he REALLY wanted to go play with. He now can answer "how does a doggie go?" with a modified barking sound (sounds like he's clearing his throat, but it's really cute).

So, it was a nice, relaxed Saturday....

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Hey Sara!

I saw your blog on the class reunion website, so I thought I would leave a comment. Cute website, and darling little boy. It looks like everything is going great for you and Dan. Glad to hear that you are keeping Heather company up at Mayo. Hope to see you at the reunion. Take care!

Lyndsey

Sally said...

Those are really cute pictures of Gabe outside! I love the glasses- I haven't tried any on Nathan yet, but he pulls anything we put on his head right off.

Christina said...

These pictures are darling!! I love the froggy glasses. How funny that he didn't want to get out of the swings! Your yard is going to look so great too with some professional landscaping. It is so hard to know where to begin..we're trying to figure that out with our front yard. All we had were those poor tulips that got crushed with the old shingles!