I am on a bit a of blogging marathon....
So, yesterday I got the information about my 10-year class reunion. TEN YEARS. I remember when I first started my job after college and a girl was going to her 10-year reunion that summer and I thought that made her so old - almost 30. Now, it's me that's almost 30!!! It's just crazy how time flies. Turning 30 actually doesn't scare me just yet. I think turning 25 was pretty difficult, I'm not sure why. I think it was the whole quarter of a century, not "just out of school" anymore, what have you accomplished with your life so far thing.
I am looking forward to the reunion, though. We had a pretty small class (70 or so) so I should know or remember most people. We had to register on our reunion webpage and there was a spot to enter your blog address, so if you're reading this from the CLHS class of '96, hi and see you in July! And, now I have more blogs to read!
Friday, May 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment