Friday, March 07, 2008

My little gumdrop....






Caleb is 8 months today! (Insert obligatory "it has gone so fast" here.)

As you can see he's getting up on all fours and trying to crawl. Today he almost got up to sitting from his tummy - super close. I also kindof got a little bit of a glimpse of those two front teeth in the picture above (which he wasn't really happy about). He's clapping a lot now, even when I don't clap and I just say "clap" he'll do it. Still a little iffy on the sleeping, but he is still fairly runny and coughing from this cold and ear infection. It's definitely fun watching the brothers interact. Sometimes Caleb will try to grab Gabe or something and definitely tries to swipe anything in his reach, but Gabe is really sweet and understanding (and also usually thinks it's funny). I can't wait until spring when it will be a little easier to get them out without all the winter gear!

3 comments:

Amy Kate said...

He's still your clone! I love your family's themed pj sets (I believe I recall seeing Dan in a Dr. Pepper outfit on your blog). He really looks so different from Gabe. Isn't it amazing how they are their own little creatures even at this age? Don't you feel like he's practically a teenager?
Such a doll!

Jamie said...

You can see the mischief in his eyes in the first picture... too cute!

Christina said...

Oh what a little doll! I love Dots too...these jammies are just darling. He's so much fun. I love his sweet little smile in the first picture. It looks like he's so proud of himself being up on all 4s! It has gone fast. 8 months, it seems like no way. He's a doll and it does just get better and better.