Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last night as a 2-year old....


....Gabe turns three tomorrow! I'll post more tomorrow, but feeling a little sentimental tonight that it's his last night as a 2-year old. My baby's growing up too fast!

(Thanks to Aunt Anne for this awesome shirt. Note how he's showing off his muscles.)


4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Where did that time go! It seems like you were just in your 6 days of labor (or what I'm sure felt that long). Love you!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!! I can't believe it's been 3 yrs. already too. He does look like such a big boy now!

Jamie

Erica said...

Happy Birthday, Gabe!
Time really does fly! I can't believe he is 3 years old!!!
I love this picture of him. Too cute.

Christina said...

I will agree with everyone and say where did the time go?? With Henry just a few months behind, it's so hard to believe that our "babies" are turning 3. It really does feel like just yesterday that we were pregnant with these boys. I can't believe we have 3 year olds. Wow. He is just adorable though and I hope he has a wonderful 3rd birthday!! We can't wait to see you guys on Saturday to celebrate!
Love you!
p.s. this shirt is hilarious!! Anne finds the best t's. :-)