Thursday, March 13, 2008
Bad Dreams?
Gabe woke up really, really sad last night, and I thought for sure he wasn't feeling well and was maybe going to yak. I kept asking what was wrong and he was like (through major tears), "The chair....I broke it!" And I asked if he dreamed that he broke a chair and he said "uh huh" and so I explained that just because something happened in a dream doesn't mean it happened in real life. Poor guy. This morning I asked him about it and he further clarified that it was the computer chair that broke in his dream. We also heard him talking the other night in his sleep about "that cucumber dancing on TV," which I can only assume means he was dreaming about Veggie Tales. He talks and mumbles quite a bit in his sleep....which he may or may not get from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment