Monday, March 03, 2008

Clapping and other Miscellany

In the last week or so, Caleb has learned to clap his hands. We also could swear that he's trying to mimic some of the things we're saying, like "Amen" after we pray before dinner and once we thought he said "I love you" after I said it. He's also been army crawling and this weekend did like one "crawl" on all fours. It's a really fun age because he's starting to really interact and learn more. I think he's feeling better; we had a bit of a rough weekend (sorry Vances and Oma), but the last day has been better. Excuse his messy (snotty) face in this video. Gabe is chillin' with PBS kids in the background ("Princess Presto!" he says...from Super Why).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really can't believe what a big boy he is already! Crawling already too! It really does go by so quick!!

Jamie

Christina said...

This is so cute. I love his little claps and peek-a-boo. He's so adorable. I'm so glad that he's doing better. Please never apologize - he didn't disturb us at all. :-) We absolutely loved having you and we'd do it all over again. I'm sure you'd rather not though! :-)

We love you guys! Oh and my favorite part of this video is Gabe talking in the background. He's so sweet! Princess Presto!!