One of Caleb's new faves is fruit puffs (thanks to our Valetine's Day package from Tina). We still break them in half, but he loves picking them up from his high chair tray and munching on them. Sometimes they stick to his hands and he has trouble finding them, but once he gets them in his mouth he loves to gum them or crunch them between his new front teeth. Speaking of which, the two on either side of the front two are just about to pop through.
In other updates, he stared sitting up from lying a couple of weeks ago, and can pretty much get anywhere he wants to go via army crawl. We also started some acid reflux drops for him a couple of weeks ago and that seems to be helping his sleep. He is still waking up at night, but going right back to sleep after a bottle. He's getting bigger by the minute; I think he's definitely bigger than Gabe was at this age!

2 comments:
I meant to tell you that James struggled with reflux too and he seemed to sleep better in this infant glider (like an infant seat on a motor) because he was more upright. Maybe you've already tried it, but just thought I'd throw it out there...we actually had him on a prescription for awhile too - Zantac for infants!
I'm so glad for him and for you guys that the drops are working. Poor little guy. Also, it shocked me when we were visiting last weekend and I saw Caleb army crawl to get the fruit puff container!! I just couldn't believe my eyes. He's getting to be such a big boy. He's so precious. I think it only gets better and better!
Post a Comment