Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wa Waaaaah.....

(That's the Debbie Downer sound effect.)

Tomorrow will be my first day back at work after having 12 weeks off. I am definitely feeling bummed today. But, I am thankful for a flexible schedule that allows me to be home more days than not.

7 comments:

Sally said...

That is hard, but you'll do great- you went through it with Gabe, and he's just such a sweet boy. It's clear that he still has plenty of mommy time and love being poured into him! Is Dan able to be home a bit for them too, sort of like tag-teaming?

Amy Kate said...

Boo! Someday you'll have the "one great idea" you're looking for. Very very good perspective to keep in mind that you get to be home with the boys a couple days each week, that will make the transition much easier (I hope?)

Anonymous said...

Sorry... I thought of you today. At least Dan & your mom can be home with the boys too. Hope you have an easy week transitioning back.

The Jones Family said...

Thinking of you this morning. Hope the day isn't too rough. Love you!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Hope your day goes really fast so you can get home to your babies! :)

Christina said...

I've been thinking of you and praying for you today. I hope your day goes well and FAST! I'm sure you'll be anxious to get home to those sweet boys.

Sally said...

So how was it? I hope you weren't too distraught!