Saturday, September 01, 2007
Correction
I realized that in the post below I asked people to pray that the infection would clear WITH the incision, and what I really meant was WITHOUT the incision. :-) Just wanted to clarify. The incision would mean that I would need to stop nursing and would leave a nasty scar, etc., so I'm hoping to avoid it. However, at this point I'm ready to move past this, so, we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I was thinking that's what you must mean! Still praying that it will clear up and be gone for good. It's so crazy how these things happen and surprise you just when you think everything is going to be easier the 2nd time around. You're such a trooper and I'm so impressed by your strength in getting through this. Hopefully you're at the end of it. We love you guys!
Post a Comment