Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy 2 Month Birthday, Caleb!




Caleb is already two months old today! I have to say that time goes MUCH faster with the second baby, probably because you stay busy chasing after the first. I'll try to post the link to yahoo photos again for month two, but, shamefully, I feel like I didn't really take that many pics this month!

Caleb is doing well and is still pretty easy going, though the last two nights we've had some "awake" time after his feeding. :-) I have been pumping for three and a half weeks now and have been able to get away with just nursing one side for his night feeding, but I'm thinking it's not really cutting it anymore because he also needed a bottle last night, so we'll see.

3 comments:

Christina said...

He's such a little doll! He looks so happy in all of his pics!! I can't believe it's already been 2 months. Time definitely does fly. He's definitly a darling little guy. We can't wait to see you guys again soon!!

Christina said...

Just wanted to say that I misspelled definitely and can't go back to correct it, so this is just my correction!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been 2 months already either! He's so cute and getting so big!

Jamie