Thursday, September 20, 2007

Visit to the Office



Last Thursday I (with Norma) took the boys down to my office to visit my co-workers. One of my other co-workers, Amy, is also on leave with her new little girl and they joined us as well. It was good to see everyone, but I am really DREADING going back (October 1!). They ordered lunch for us and we got to see lots of people. Caleb pooped through two outfits in the hour or so that we were there. Thankfully I found another extra outfit in the bottom of the diaper bag, but it was pretty small and his belly was hanging out! Gabe did well, but was really super shy the whole time. Here's a pic of mom and Gabe by the fountain in front of the building and one of Gabe sitting on a table in the office with the Catepillar truck my boss gave to him.


0 comments: