Thursday, September 06, 2007

Playing at the Park






My mom and I took the boys to the park yesterday. It's a nice new one in Oak Park that has some sprinklers, too. Gabe had lots of fun and Caleb fell asleep in the Bjorn. It was mommy/nanny/daycare heaven there! It made me a little sad about going back to work (and not to the park everyday) seeing all the moms meeting other moms at the park, etc., but I think it also makes me appreciate little outings with the boys more, too (or maybe I'm just thinking that to make myself feel better). Here are some pics of the park and a couple others, too (I'm having trouble getting a pic of Caleb where he doesn't have that "deer in the headlights" look :-)).

P.S. I know all the outings I write about are with my mom, and maybe I'm just lazy, but outings are so much more enjoyable with an extra set of hands!

1 comments:

Christina said...

You're such a cute mommy with the baby Bjorn! And I think Caleb is just showing off those pretty blue eyes in his pics :-)