Amy, picnik is a photo editing site, but it's also what flickr takes you to when you choose to edit a photo. If you're having trouble sleeping, I wouldn't even start looking at it. The bummer, though, is that you have to pay to get to the really cool stuff like the collages and stuff.
Oooh, that's how they get you! I swear these sites are like drug dealers on a playground....the first taste is free, and then you gotta pay! I'm speculating on that little analogy there. I don't sleep anyway, so maybe I should go check it out!
Ben is absolutely beautiful. He has such a sweet disposition too. I was thrilled when he wanted me to hold him at Gabie's party. What a sweet photo! Maybe you could start yet another business, Sara? :) Love, Joyce
Sara, I LOVE this picture of Ben. How did you do this? Between you and Christina, I'm starting to get the photography bug! Can't wait to see all of your pictures!
8 comments:
It's adorable! I warned you about getting addicted.
We need to start a support group. "My name is Teara and I'm a pictaholic." =0)
I love Flickr, but have no idea what picnick is....I have a feeling it will be a sleepness night for Amy tonight!!!
Who is this Ben? He is adorable!!!
It's totally addicting.
Amy, picnik is a photo editing site, but it's also what flickr takes you to when you choose to edit a photo. If you're having trouble sleeping, I wouldn't even start looking at it. The bummer, though, is that you have to pay to get to the really cool stuff like the collages and stuff.
I love this picture of Ben. You guys could be professional photographers.
love ya,
Sandi
Oooh, that's how they get you! I swear these sites are like drug dealers on a playground....the first taste is free, and then you gotta pay!
I'm speculating on that little analogy there.
I don't sleep anyway, so maybe I should go check it out!
What a wonderful picture of Ben! It does look professional! Love, Ruth
Ben is absolutely beautiful. He has such a sweet disposition too. I was thrilled when he wanted me to hold him at Gabie's party. What a sweet photo! Maybe you could start yet another business, Sara? :) Love, Joyce
Sara, I LOVE this picture of Ben. How did you do this?
Between you and Christina, I'm starting to get the photography bug!
Can't wait to see all of your pictures!
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment