Stage: Gabe and I in the bathroom this morning, he's going potty and I'm getting ready.
G: I just tooted and it sounded like monkeys clapping. M: Whaaat? G: Yeah, Daddy teached me that. He said you toot and then you say it sounds like monkeys clapping. M: Oh my. G: He is soooooo funny.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love this picture of Gabriel! Look at those eyes; He is such a beauty! And isn't daddy teaching him such cute things! Too funny. Gabie takes the cake for saying the funniest things! OMG!! Love, Joyce
3 comments:
I love this picture of Gabriel! Look at those eyes; He is such a beauty! And isn't daddy teaching him such cute things! Too funny. Gabie takes the cake for saying the funniest things! OMG!! Love, Joyce
I'm gonna use that line sometime! I love it! Love, Ruth
Boy humor at such a young age! He's too funny!
Gabe looks so handsome in this picture. I love your new photography skills! It's neat to see how a picture captures a child's personality.
Post a Comment