Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Day

It's been a great day...lovely weather, lots of time with the boys outdoors, nice outdoor pizza dinner tonight...just great.

I'm not really one to browse You Tube that often, but watched both of these tonight and they were the perfect ending to a happy day. I realize that everyone but me has probably seen these already, but I thought they were worth sharing.

First was this video from Britain's Got Talent (won't let me embed)...how amazing is this woman's singing? It just gave me goosebumps, especially with her choice of song. REminds us not to judge a book by it's cover!

Dan also shared the below video with me after he saw it on facebook and I loved it. The Sound of Music is one of my all time favorite movies...I love this song and I am so curious as to how they planned and pulled this off! It makes me want to be there dancing with them! :-) I love how at the end everyone just packs up and goes on about their business.

Happy Weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, I loved the train station youtube! It made me smile! I've watched it several times! Thanks also for sharing the story about Susan Boyle! I found it on Youtube and have also watched it several times! I get teary everytime! What a beautiful voice! Love, Ruth