Monday, April 20, 2009

Hope you had a Happy Easter

IMG_1300

Gotta love the $10 special at Portrait Innovations. :-) My mom usually requests aforementioned special around each holiday, and these outfits...well, they have "Mammow" written all over them. :-) She got one of these for Gabe a couple years ago at Cracker Barrel. He wore it that year and last year, and this year she found two more on clearance! Dan LOVES them (j/k)! They are cute, though. I just have a feeling when Gabe looks at Easter pics years from now he might wonder why he was wearing the same sweater three years in a row. :-)

5 comments:

Teara said...

Very cute (and funny about Gabe wearing it three years in a row. =0) All that is missing is a blue flower in their hair. I can help you out with that. lol

Jamie said...

That's a great pic. Very adorable!

Anonymous said...

You know what I'm going to ask, Sara . . . Do you have any extras? I LOVE this photo! Love, Oma

Sara said...

I forgot to add the footnote that I have plenty of copies for anyone who'd like one. :-)

Sally said...

What cuties! Caleb is just a doll, his smile is just great.