{Pics by Teara} :-)
Happy Birthday, Gabe. We love you.Bapa Hogan and Grandma Sandi
Happy Birthday Gabe! What darling pictures these are--they really capture his sweet and fun-loving personality. Have a great day! We can't wait to see you on Saturday!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY GABE!! Hope your day is filled with fun!!Love, Aunt Ruth and Uncle Doug
It was so fun calling this morning and having him answer the phone! He just squealed when I started singing "Happy Birthday"! What a sweet, precious boy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GABRIEL. I love you. Oma
Happy Birthday, Gabe!We can't wait to celebrate with you on Saturday!Love,Erica
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Gabe. We love you.
Bapa Hogan and Grandma Sandi
Happy Birthday Gabe! What darling pictures these are--they really capture his sweet and fun-loving personality.
Have a great day! We can't wait to see you on Saturday!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY GABE!! Hope your day is filled with fun!!
Love, Aunt Ruth and Uncle Doug
It was so fun calling this morning and having him answer the phone! He just squealed when I started singing "Happy Birthday"! What a sweet, precious boy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GABRIEL. I love you. Oma
Happy Birthday, Gabe!
We can't wait to celebrate with you on Saturday!
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment