The boys have some real talent. They learned this from the "cool tricks" segment on Yo Gabba Gabba. If the economy continues in a downward spiral, we will consider starting a family circus. :-)
Bapa Tyo can do it to (and actually taught us as kids), so it must be in the genes. :-)
6 comments:
How adorable are these boys, especially the little ones! Let's sign um up! We could use the extra $$$ and it's always been a dream for our family to be a part of the circus; wait a minute, I think we already are. LOL Joyce
Hunter put his spoon on his nose after seeing that on cool tricks too... how funny. They catch on to everything!
Great pictures. I wonder what those people would say who maintain that it doesn't matter what little ones watch on TV because they don't really pick up on what they see.
love ya,
Sandi
Cool cool cool triiicks! YEEEAAHHHH!!
love it!
L-O-L! love these tricks!! We loved seeing you guys yesterday---even for a short time. I'm bound and determined to plan a Thurs/Fri soon. On the way home Henry said "when are we going to see Gabie again?" and I told him definitely at his party and he goes, "I just really miss him." awww. They're bff's!
Love you guys!
Too funny! Barnum and Bailey here they come!! Love Ruth
Post a Comment