Friday, March 20, 2009
Fauxhawk
I finally took the plunge and got Gabie a "big boy" haircut last night. We went with the ever popular "fauxhawk".....we'll see if he actually lets me style it, but I thought it was really cute. You can't really tell from these pics, which he didn't want taken, but I think he looks so handsome. I also included one "before" shot (another great one by Teara) so you can see how long it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
OK, I have to admit I'm feeling a little sad after looking at that last pic....
it's cute!! of course, he would look adorable with a bowl cut.
i see you have ordered a camera. very exciting, what kind is it??
Awww; I'm a little sad, too. But it will grow back. He looks adorable. Is it possible that he looks even MORE like Dan with this haircut?! He's so precious. :-)
Love, Joyce
sara! it is like he is 12 years old!!!
I thought "Oh, cute!" until i got to the last picture...which I would normally have said "Gosh, he is looking like a big kid! So handsome!!" but now...with his "cool kid" hairdo...wow. Just like a mini-man!
Still super handsome, though.
Oh my goodness, what a little cutie!! No way is he going to be FOUR tomorrow! He is a D-O-L-L!
Can't wait to see both of my cutie nephews on Saturday!
Love you!
Post a Comment