Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Don't mess with me....or my hat.



Lately Caleb will not be separated from this hat. It's a Veggie Tales trucker hat and he asks for it as soon as he wakes up and pretty much wears it all day! Teara took this cute picture of him on Friday while we were visiting Jamie and meeting baby Aidan. Another post on that, along with more of the pics, just thought this one was funny.

7 comments:

Teara said...

I LOVE this picture with that look in his eyes and his little hand on his hat. He is such a cutie!

Jason Rhode said...

That is a great picture....tough guy!

Amy Kate said...

Sara, I never EVER thought these words would come out of my mouth, but...
Oh my word, your son looks like a menacing character!

Erica said...

This is a really cute picture of Caleb. I love that he loves this one hat so much! It reminds me of that commercial where the boy wears his stocking hat all day and night, and the mom has to sneak it off while he's sleeping to wash it (in a super nice steam washer--that's what the commercial is for :-)

Christina said...

What a cute picture. He is adorable! How sweet that he loves wearing this hat!! I love his spunk!

Anonymous said...

I love that shot. I had a hard time getting the hat off him so that he could take his nap. I had to wait until he was almost asleep and then kind of knock it off onto the floor.
love ya,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

This picture is SOOOO adorable!!!!