Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lots of catching up to do...

We had a great little family get-away and party in Rockford over the weekend. More to come, but here's a little preview:

IMG_0195

IMG_0252

IMG_0265

9 comments:

Christina said...

oh my gosh I am obsessed with these big pictures. AWESOME. They look so great. I need to get going on Flikr!!

Love these pics! That last one of Gabe is just darling. Can't wait to see more!

Christina said...

oh and I really want to take a bite out of that chocolate cake up there...

Sara said...

Gotta love Little Debbie's. :-)

Flickr is fun...I've been doing too much of that today and not enough other stuff!

Teara said...

Gabe looks like such a big boy in that picture. I just love his haircut!

Sara said...

I know..he really does look so grown up in that picture! I can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are fantastic! We had such a nice time at Gabe's party. Can't believe he is already 4. I haven't even scrapbooked his second birthday.
love ya,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

What fun birthday decorations and cake!! Gabe definitely looks grown up! Cutey Pie! Love, Ruth

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this picture of Gabriel. (Could I get a 5x7, please?!) What a doll-baby; he is so precious. I loved his delight when he opened his presents; he is such a sweet, grateful boy. :-) You guys gave him such a memorable party. Along with the photography business, are you and Dan going to start making back drops for kids birthday parties? What will you do in your spare time? LOL Joyce

Erica said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures look great, Sara!
The party was so much fun. You guys did a wonderful job with everything, and I LOVEd that backdrop. Such a good idea.

IT was so nice to see all of you and to celebrate sweet Gabe's birthday! Can't believe he's 4!

Love,
Erica